This has to be the frayingest fabric that I've ever had the joy of working with. It frayed through my 5/8" selvage and beyond. I was so upset on Friday that I was seriously considering ditching the whole project, but by Saturday my stubborn nature had taken over, so I gave it one more try.
I was able to fix the skirt by trimming off the tangled mess and turning the seams into French seams, so that wasn't too big of a deal (but my skirt inset is on the wrong side now - oops!) But the bodice was more problematic. I tried trimming the selvage down and assembling it with smaller seams, but it didn't fit anymore. So I took the little bit of fabric that was remaining and cut all new bodice pieces, even though this meant that I had to carefully piece a few sections because my remaining scraps were so small.
All this silliness cost me a day's worth of work, but now that the dress is assembled, I am SO glad I did it. I looooove the white trim. It looks so much more delicate and soft than the green did. Seeing this dress come together is making me absolutely giddy. I still need to make the undersleeves and dicky and mount it all to the underbodice, but I still have 2 weeks to do that, so I should be fine.